WEEK 4 WRAP-UP: JAMIE EASON LIVE FIT PROGRAM

I've made it through another week!

I'm kind of sad that the workouts won't be just weight lifting anymore as cardio starts up next week. But I guess it's needed for further progress.

I can already see that things are about to get tough in terms of being able to keep my schedule of working out while balancing work, photo shoots, and other social events. I'm not a huge social butterfly, so I think in most cases I'll be able to bow out of events, but there are just some things that are going to bump my workouts.

I'm loving the weight lifting though. I can feel myself feel stronger in just these four weeks. I'm looking forward to where I get in another eight weeks.


Also, I really need to work on gym selfies. I'm not very good...at all. But look! A wee muscle seems to be popping out in my bicep!

I know that I could be doing even better if I was really strict with my food, but the fact that I'm even making it to the gym on the daily, I'm going to give myself a high five for that alone.

Let's do this Week 5.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!