Week 7 Wrap-Up: Jamie Eason Live Fit Program

My, my, my where has the time gone. You know, when I first embarked on this 12-week adventure, I never imagined that it was going to go by quickly. I figured more that it would be slow, possibly tedious, and easy to quit.

The funny thing is, I haven't quit! There have been some bumps in the road. Some stumbling blocks. Some cheating. But overall, I have been getting myself to the gym. And it's been awesome.

I wish I could say that I've been 100% faithful to the nutrition plan, but this is real life people.

However, the thing that I have learned in the process of this program is that when you want something enough, you're willing to put the work in like never before.

I have this goal, this desire, this yearning to start our family. And I know that a lot of it is on me. I know, I know, it's a 50/50 partnership with your spouse, but let's be real....I will be the one with the bun in the oven. And in a true, valiant effort to make things happen, I know that I need to get in shape.

If anything, exercising is just a good idea. Period. If there are added benefits such as lowered insulin resistance, less PCOS symptoms, and regulated hormones, then that's just a bonus.

Week 7 of the Jamie Eason Live Fit Program was more of the same from weeks 5 and 6, a little different, but cardio on non-leg days and dedicated leg days.

You know, I see the same people at the gym nearly every day. And even when I go at different times. Which makes me wonder, DO THESE PEOPLE WORK? How can they spend 3 hours at the gym everyday? Who knows. I don't. Maybe they do. Maybe they don't, it's none of my business.

But I can see that it's that laser type focus that helps you get things done. Build those muscles. Cut that physique.

Here's to Week 8.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!