It's starting to get real.

A couple weeks ago, I was talking to my friend about how we're starting to talk about starting a family. She asked me when we were thinking about starting and I said, "About the new year."

Then she asked me if I was taking prenatal vitamins.

Uh. Not yet.

She told me that I should start taking them at least three months before.

"What?! You mean, I'm already behind?!"

When I thought about the fact that we'd stop preventing pregnancy at the new year, which is now in just a few short weeks, it got real. It got real, really fast.

Then I started to Google things and WebMD things, because obviously, I don't know much about this stuff! And my friend was right, I should start taking prenatal vitamins!

So we went to pick up a bottle.


And again, things got real. Whoa. We're really going to do this.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!