WEEK 10 WRAP-UP: JAMIE EASON LIVE FIT PROGRAM

I have a confession to make.

Week 9 was a wash. I tweaked my neck and shoulder after I tripped on my suitcase (I know, a likely story) and was out of commission for the week. I couldn't even sit up straight without being in pain. Luckily, I was able to make an appointment with my chiropractor who clicked me back into place. It took about three days after that to feel back to normal and not sore anymore. 

This is real life. And accidents and bumps in the road happen.

In a weird twist of events, I actually missed going to the gym.

I'm happy to report that I was back in the gym this week and completed Week 10. 

So I must say that this was probably my least favorite part of the entire program. That's because it incorporated "active rest" period of plyometric type stuff such as mountain climbers, jump squats, burpees (I hate burpees) and such.

I survived.

But man, the third day in the gym after doing mountain climbers on Monday, my IT bands were killing. I didn't feel all the soreness at first, but as soon as I tried to do another mountain climber, my legs about fell off.

I'm not doing the carb cycling as the program suggests in the nutrition department, but I'm following a food plan laid out by my sister in law who is an aspiring bodybuilder. The food plan is set up to help me lose 15 lbs or so. It's a lot of food to eat!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!